When people experience neck pain, they usually turn to immediate help at home, such as purchasing a custom made organic pillow
. This is good because such pillows address the problem and provide comfort during sleep. Neck pain is usually self-limited and benign. The pain may or may not be associated with an injury. Usually, wrong sleeping positions or even the old wind are said to be factors to this pain. It is common for degenerative spine disorders to come out as the main cause of the said pin. The degenerative disease of the spine is attributed to the aging, tearing or wearing of the spine. This may be the most common cause of neck pain, but it is one of the most challenging ones to treat.
Symptoms and Causes of Degenerative Disorders of the Cervical Spine
Take note that this disorder can happen to adults at any given age. Here are common symptoms to watch out for:
- Pain that flares up and then goes down or disappears
- Running and walking are better than prolonged standing and sitting
- Some positions, such as sitting, worsen the pain
- Episodes of severe neck or back pain which lasts from days to months before simmering down to the person’s baseline chronic pain level
- Debilitating chronic pain from degenerative disc diseases (rarity)
- Patients feel better when they change their position frequently
- Twisting, bending and lifting result in worse pain
If the pain is persistent, make sure that you see your healthcare provider immediately. Only then will you be able to ascertain if your neck pain is brought about by a degenerative change to your cervical spine. Degenerative changes in the cervical spine is not a disease. It is the process of degeneration that structures of the cervical spine undergo. All people tend to develop degenerative changes in the cervical spine. Some people in their twenties already start showing signs of degeneration. Most patients show degenerative changes in their cervical spine are usually above fifty years old.
A Custom Made Organic Pillow
Can Provide Relief
Management of the pain brought about by degenerative changes in the cervical spine is possible through custom made pillows. During sleep, your cervical spine needs to be properly aligned to reduce or even eliminate the pain. It is through a sound sleep that your body recuperates fully.
Using a custom made organic pillow
is one way of modifying certain things in your lifestyle, so that you can improve your health and quality of life.